Sunday, September 17, 2017

Try this Out!! || Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream Plus



Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream Plus
Price: $240 HKD / 100ml
Blogsters' Rating: 5/5


Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream Plus is one of the products that I have heard about many years but never had a chance to try it.  There are many positive reviews, almost all beauty guru or bloggers who have tried it has nothing bad to say about it. In addition, I have watched it transform from its old formula to its new, more advanced formula and new packaging. So, during my recent trip to Hong Kong, I finally got my hands onto one.

I would say the price on this cream is on the expensive side. Luckily, I got mine during their promotion, $200 HKD / 100ml, their original price is $240.

Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream Plus is made by a Switzerland Company, they claimed it's an advanced moisturizer that hydrates, tightens, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, uplifts and firms the face and neck to rebuild skin's youthful and healthy appearance. The cream is also filled with moisturizing micro-capsules that continuously irrigate the skin to help maintain optimum cutaneous barrier.


Six Reasons Why Vitamin B12 Cream Plus Is Popular
.100% non-comedognic
.formulated with soothing Swiss mountain water
.100% fragrance free
.paraben free
.oil free
.hypoallergenic tested


Vitamin B12 Cream Plus consists of a lot of ingredients that helps improving the condition of the skin. Here are a list of ingredients that are very beneficial to the skin.
.glycerin
.pantheon
.vitamin C, E, B5, B12, B3
.salicylic acid (BHA)
.hyaluronic acid
.butler glycerol
.natural Rosa centifolia flower water


I have combination/sensitive skin, this cream definitely helped minimizing my pores and sebum. My skin feels tighter and more firm. I could say this cream absorbs relatively easy into the skin and does not leave a greasy surface or touch. I would say this cream might not be moisturize enough during winter time, (well, at least for the dry Canadian winter weather) some might require to apply an extra cream or moisturizer on top of it. This cream is also perfect as a makeup base. I have noticed that my makeup will stay in place and last longer, whenever I used it before applying makeup. Although, it claims to be fragrance free, there is a very mild rose scent. Probably due to one of its main ingredient - the natural Rosa centifolia flower water. I would definite repurchase this product and add it into my daily skincare routine.

xo Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment