Saturday, July 18, 2015

Jihyo's Foundation - Jenny House 제니하우스 Perfect Skin One Shot Cover Stick Foundation


Jenny House Perfect Skin One Shot Cover Stick Foundation aka Jihyo's Foundation
Price: 38,2500 (~ $40CAD) / 12.5g 
Blogsters' Rating: 5/5

Anyone who wants the flawless, glowy, natural skin that all Korean female stars have must purchase this product!  The Perfect Skin One Shot Cover Stick Foundation is introduced by Jenny House - one of the top beauty salon in South Korea.  The Perfect Skin One Shot Cover Stick Foundation is available for purchase on their website for 38,2500, click here for more information.


Jenny House Perfect Skin Foundation Stick is a 3 in 1 product - foundation, sun screen, and serum.  As you can see from the picture above, the outer rim is the foundation, and the inner white circle is the sun screen and serum.  This foundation contains, Vitamin C, Water Lily Flower extract, Avocado, and Acetyl Hexapeptide.  It claims to whiten your skin, minimize wrinkles, and increase the elasticity of your skin over time.  The foundation stick also comes with a slanted brush on the other end.  The brush is very dense and soft.  It is designed to have a 30 degree angle for easy application around the nose and other hard to reach areas.  This foundation stick should give you the most flawless, natural skin look that you will ever achieve with any other foundation, hence the name "Perfect Skin".


I love the little pink bow on the lid, it makes the whole packaging very cute and girly.    The brush head can be remove easily for cleaning, which is very important to me personally as I have sensitive skin, so I would like to clean my makeup brush as often as I could.  Refills are also available for this foundation stick.   However, like most of the BB cream and CC cream, this foundation stick also only comes in two different shades - No. 21 Light Beige and No. 23 Natural Beige.


I would say this foundation stick has a medium coverage but you can definitely build up on that.  It is very moist and light weight, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything with this foundation on.  The serum within the foundation does help a lot in achieving the flawless, glowy, natural look that all female Korean artists have.  Overall, I love this product and will definitely purchase again.


18 comments:

  1. May i know what colour is that you applied on your hand?
    I want to purchase online but I am worry about the shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got #23, it's the perfect colour for my skin tone. If your skin is not that light, I would recommend you to get #23 as well for a more natural look =)

      Delete
  2. may I know where I can get the product at south korea? do they have shop at korea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you can purchase it on Jenny House website (link on blog post) =) I'm not sure if they have it in store though.

      Delete
  3. May I know how do I purchase in their website coz all is in Korean words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi if you're not comfortable with korean, this product is also available on amazon and ebay.

      Delete
  4. Hi!
    U have a very nice review :)
    May i know your skin shade in MAC?
    If i have medium skin, maybe NC 35.. Will this shade #23 suitable for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Izzah, thank you very much! I'm a NW 25. Shade #23 might be just a tad bit too light for you, I'm not 100% sure though. Have you tried out other korean products before? Like bb creams? They usually have limited shades, and if your skin matches with their usual natural shade, then shade #23 will definitely work for you =)

      Delete
  5. Hi, do you know if the brush is natural or synthetic? Just curious 😀 tq.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hii, I'm nc 25-30 in mac shade, will the #23 suit my skintone? Thankyou before :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you please share the whole ingredient list of this stick? I shall be very thankful to you. I have dry sensitive skin with mild rosacea so I am very much concerned with the cruelty factor of the product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am currently using shade 22 for April skin. Do you know which shade would be better since they only have 21 and 23?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would depend if you would like a brighten up (no. 21) skin tone or a more natural look (no. 23). Shade 23 is actually a little dark for my skin tone but I only apply it to the red area and dark spots on my face, so its not that noticeable.

      Delete