Thursday, August 4, 2016

CHOSUNGAH 22 Dual Lip Tint & Gloss


Chosungah 22 Dual Lip Tint & Gloss
Price: $20 USD
Blogsters' Rating: 5/5

Chosungah 22 Dual Lip Tint & Gloss was on my "must try" makeup list ever since it was available in Sephora. Little did I know that it was only sold in the U.S. I was a little disappointed and asked all my friends if any of them would be travelling to the states any time soon (clearly I was desperate lol).  Luckily, my boyfriend went on vacation and was kind enough to get it for me.


Before trying out the actual product, I read on Chosungah's official website that this product is a "long lasting gel-type tint with high-viscosity and tight lip gloss that gives high moisturising nourishment with Cupuacu butter, express vivid colour and elastic lips." I applied it on my lips as instructed.

I like the finish of this lip dual a lot.  I've tried many other Korean brand lip tints before, but none of them can achieve the look that this Chosungah lip dual has given me. It blends easily and is great for doing the gradient effect: this lip product is also perfect for achieving the "You Just Sucked On A Lollipop" look. The formula was very moisturising and creamy, and the best thing is the tint doesn't go into the cracks of my dry and chapped lips.  Considering its water-based formula, it is very pigmented and long lasting (Really, it's one of the most pigmented lip tint I owned).


The only downside for this product is that the gloss is very heavy.  Even though it doesn't stick my lips together (like some lip gloss do), the thickness might bother some of you as it feels like there is constantly something on your lips. 

This is actually my first time using a product from Chosungah and I am very impressed.  I also noticed that they have recently launched a new lip stick, and I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Much love, 
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment