Sunday, October 22, 2017

Skip Foundation! || MAC SELECT COVER UP


MAC Select Cover UP
Price: $24CAD / 10ml
Blogsters' Rating: 5/5

Believe it or not, this actually my very first purchase from MAC and I'm quite impressed by it. I have been trying to find a good concealer for some time now, I kept doing search online and watching reviews on YouTube, yet still I wasn't able to make up my mind. So I went to my local MAC store without intentions of getting anything, but the moment I try out this concealer, I know I have to purchase one - MAC Select Cover Up.

Packaging

MAC Select Cover Up comes in a little tube. You can easily control the amount of product by light pressing the tube. This tube decide is also excellent for clean freaks like me as only the product at the very top is expose to air and the rest of the product remains in the tube untouched. This reduces the amount of growing bacteria by a lot. The only downside to the packaging is the small screw cap. I'm always afraid of losing it because it's so small. If they can somehow attach the cap to the tube, it would be perfect.


My Thoughts

This concealer comes in 13 different shades, and the one I got is in shade NW20. It's a perfect match for me, the product blends into my skin tone extremely well. It has a medium coverage, and it's very build-able. I only use a pea size of the product and it's more than enough to cover my dark areas, spots and even out my complexion. I can totally skip foundation with this concealer.  It claims to be a long wear concealer (up to 10 hours). However, I have oil / combination skin, I would say it starts to slide around after 3-4 hours. Putting powder on top of the concealer does prolong the wear of it.


The price of this product is a little bit on the higher side. However, you only require to use very little product to achieve a flawless complexion, so in the end the concealer will probably last you for at least six months. So I guess the price is not that bad.

That's it folks!!
xoxo Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment