Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Pure Smile Japanese Masquerade Sheet Masks Review


Pure Smile Japanese Art Face Mask
Price: $5.70 - $7.22 USD/ pc (Amazon)
Blogsters' Rating: 3.5/5




Packaging
I got 2 different masquerade sheet masks as a gift from my family (Green Dot and Pink Flower). They both have beautiful packaging and lovely artwork that illustrate the design of the actual mask. Although this product is mainy written in Japanese, It is made in Korea. 





























Serum
One package contains 27ml of serum and contains Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E. Sure enough there is a lot of serum left over in the package once you take out the sheet mask. 

Scent
It is advertised to have a rose scent and sure enough, once you open the packaging, you can immediately smell a strong floral scent.  Although I am quite sensitive to cosmetic products with a strong scent, this particular one was not overwhelming or unpleasant for me although I would not recommended it to people who are sensitive to scented cosmetic products since the the mask has to be on the face for 15-20 minutes. The scent lingers after you remove the sheet mask as well unless you rinse off the serum afterwards.




Fit
A beautiful and elegant design on the sheet mask nonetheless but I found the material of the sheet mask a little thick so it does not cling to the skin as nicely as other thinner sheet masks. You would notice that as the serum is being absorbed by the skin / evaporates, the mask warps and create air pockets between the skin and the sheet. To avoid this from happening, you can apply the left over serum onto the mask and smooth it out over the skin once you feel like the mask is drying.  

After Use
I left the mask on my face for 20 minutes and skin definitely felt moisturized and gave off a healthy glow. Although I have to say that it left my skin a little sticky so I had to rinse off some of the residue. The texture of the mask also left an imprint on my cheeks but it went away after a few minutes.  

Be sure to check out more of our beauty product experiences by clicking the Beauty Tab on the top of this page. For more fun cosmetic product review, please stay tuned and check back more for! Thanks for joining us today!   

Much Love, 
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment