Thursday, August 25, 2016

A Quick Dessert at WOOFFLES & CREAM


Wooffles & Cream
Location: 8360 Kennedy Rd.
Price: $7 per person
Access: Along VIVA / YRT bus route, parking available
Blogsters' Rating: 2.5/5

I know I'm very late to this hype, but better late than never! I heard about this place a long time ago from all the pictures on Instagram, but never had the urge to go because the location is out of my way. Anyhow, I finally paid a visit the other day and my first impression was not that great.


I was having trouble finding their store as there was limited signage in the plaza. The store was actually within the food court and was relatively small. Realistically, that's probably all the space that they need as they are only selling egg waffles and ice cream. Hence, they had a very limited menu as well.


I ordered a Black Sesame Egg Waffle with Green Tea Soft Serve Ice Cream. It tasted "ok", but nothing special. I actually think that they would taste better separately. The egg waffle batter was "meh". It did not have the distinctive egg waffle smell which usually makes us salivate. The texture of the egg waffle was tough as well and didn't have the bouncy / spongy texture to it.



The price of the egg waffle and ice cream starts at $7, which I think is very expensive for what they are actually serving you. Plus, they were just normal egg waffles with normal ice cream, which is definitely not worth that much. Would I recommend this place to my friends? Probably not. There are better dessert places with cheaper prices out there.

Until next time,
Janet =)

Wooffles & Cream Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment