Saturday, January 2, 2016

MOON PRISM POWER MAKEUP! Miracle Romance SAILOR MOON Liquid Eyeliner



Creer Beaute Miracle Romance Sailor Moon Liquid Eyeliner
Price: $23.50 CAD on Amazon
Blogsters' Rating: 3.5/5


I have recently received this as a gift from one of my friends, and had immediately fell in love with it the moment I saw it.  It brought back many childhood memories - Sailor Moon, Luna, Tuxedo Mask (o*v*o).  



To be honest, I couldn't help myself spending the whole day playing with the wand, pretending to be Sailor Moon, and yelling out "Moon prism power makeup!", instead of trying out the eyeliner...


Anyhow, my first impression of this eyeliner was it looks exactly like the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner.  The felt tip, the cap, and the size of the eyeliner is very similar to the Dolly Wink one.  The felt tip is claimed to be as thin as 0.1mm.  I also found this eyeliner very skeptical as it claimed to be waterproof, but it is removable with hot water? Huh?!


I first tested it our on my wrist.  The felt tip is very easy to control, you can draw thin and thick lines fairly easily.  However, I noticed the pigmentation is not that great.  The black colour is not as solid as I would like it to be.  I would have to apply it on my eye for 2-3 times to get the desired "black".  I have also noticed that this eyeliner smudges easily.  If you have oily eyelids or watery eyes like I do, I would not recommend this for you.   The only way for this eyeliner not to smudge is to apply a very thin layer of it.  But then again, it won't be as pigmented.

Hope you guys like this short review of the Miracle Romance Sailor Moon Liquid Eyeliner.  If you have any questions or would like to recommend a product for our next review, please don't hesitate to leave a comment.  Until next time!

xoxo,
Janet

1 comment: