Thursday, September 24, 2015

Catching the Last Bit of Summer @ Philip's Ice Pops!


Philip's Ice Pops
Location: 157 Bloor Street West (Outside of Club Monaco)
Access: Along TTC subway route
Price: $3.50 each
Blogsters' Rating : 4/5


Philip's Ice Pops is one of the stands
 located outside of Club Monaco on Bloor Street.  I've heard of them before, but never had the chance to try out their hand-crafted gourmet ice pops made with fresh fruits and herbs.  Since Club Monaco Market will probably not be there much longer,  I took the opportunity and paid them a visit while I was in the area.


Philip's Ice Pops offers three main flavours all year round.  
.Lemon Ginger Rosemary
.Watermelon Lime Seasalt
.Strawberry Basil

They also have limited edition seasonal flavours that change depending on the Ontario harvest schedule.  For instance, during my visit to Philip's Ice Pops, their limited editions were Double Double Coffee Pop and Orange Vanilla.


Their labels are so cute!  Especially with the little cat on it.  But I would say they could have done a little better on the packaging, as water was dripping down the popsicles the moment their staff handed them to me.  It was a bit messy.




Aside from the packaging, the flavours of these popsicles were phenomenal.  Unlike any other popsicles I have tried before, these ones are much more refreshing.  You can taste all the different flavours within the popsicle.  The taste of each flavour was very distinct, and they do not over power the other.  If I had the chance, I would definitely go back and try their Lemon Ginger Rosemary, as it was recommended by one of the staff.

Yours truly,
Janet xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment