Saturday, August 1, 2015

Perfect Photoshop Skin - Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur


Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur SPA15/PA+
Price: $15 USD / 35g
Blogsters' Rating: 5/5


What is it?
Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur is a face primer, that transform your face into a flawless and smooth canvas.  It contains Baby Pixel Powder (super fine particles), which fills in the pores and fine lines.  The natural whitening compound in this product brightens your complexion and cover imperfections flawlessly.


As you can see in the before and after picture.  My wrist look significantly brighter and smoother after the application.  I also noticed that my skin is very soft and the product is not greasy at all.  It has a strong floral scent, which might be irritating for some people.  The primer also reduced the colour of my veins.  I would say the coverage is light to medium.   You can definitely wear this primer alone, and not have to put on foundation as it already contain SPF (which is always a plus).  The Baby Pixel Power adds a shine to your skin, and provides a natural "growing" healthy look.  Sometimes I add another layer onto the high points of my face (i.e. nose bridge, cheekbones, forehead and chin) for highlighting purposes.

I have tried many high end face primers before (such as Make Up Forever, Smashbox, etc..), but none of them have the effect that this primer has given me.  Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur is by far my favourite face primer for the fraction of the cost.  Available on Etude House website for only $15/35g - it is a very good deal.  It does everything it claims, if not more.  I would repurchase this product for sure and recommend it to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment